Welcome to the
NEWS FROM THE Y
Reminder: The Southlake Family Y will be closed on Easter Sunday, April 20. Happy Easter!
It's Registration Week!
- Check out our Program Pages or our Program Brochure for a list of classes that will start up the week of April 21. Try something new or make sure you're included in your favorite class.
- Members can register starting Monday, April 14 and Online Registration is available.
- Non-members can register starting Wednesday.
Preschool Registration for 2014/15
Preschool registration is now open to all. Learn more about our Preschool Pals.
Hub Run News! New this year: fun training program to get kids ready for the 2K!
- New training program for kids in Kindergarten - 5th grade. Lots of fun, games & running! Program starts May 9. Visit our Y Run page for program details.
- Race registration is open now! Register before May 27 to guarantee your race shirt size. Register now.
Upcoming Bus Trips for our Active Older Adults
- May 4 trip to Memorial Opera House: Let's go to the show! Company - a musical comedy - is being performed and we're heading out for the Sunday matinee!
- June 23 Chicago Architectural River Cruise: 90-minute cruise on the Chicago River and Lake Michigan to see and learn about some of the greatest architecture in the world!
- See all trip details.
- We're looking for preschool teachers, summer camp counselors, and child caregivers for our Before School program. Interested? Learn more.
The Southlake YMCA strengthens the foundations of our community through well-being and fitness, camps, family time, swim, sports and play for people of all ages, incomes and abilities. We’re more than just a place to work out - at the Y, we help build a healthy spirit, mind and body for all with the core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility at the heart of everything we do.